Jun 18, 2015

HEAT WAVE

Wow, is it ever miserably hot here in the already Sunny South. Pretty early for such dreadful temperatures. August will be like a Lowcountry boil in Hell.


Not that I can eat any of that shrimp. Yummo, but I know how good it is and wish I could.

Are you going to be a part of the Annual Mad Tea Party Saturday, July 11? A Fanciful Twist -- go here -- is the usual gracious host site and Vanessa is the Hostess with the Mostest. It's always fun, you make new friends and catch up with old ones, and have a ball.

I missed the last couple of years. But I am back and happy to be joining in the fun. Mmm, maybe we will have a Mad Lowcountry Tea Party.

Take care and I will see you at the Tea if not before.

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

Hey Candy! Good to see you again. It's pretty hot up here too. I'm sooo not in love with the heat. Have a great time at Vanessa's Mad Tea Party! :)