Dec 6, 2007

Back In The Saddle Again

Hello again.

Apologies for having gone so far under the radar around September. It's been a really busy few months, believe me.

I have indeed created art and a journal I will share later. For now trust me when I say, I really did enjoy NaNoWriMo (
http://www.nanowrimo.org/ ) this year. It was my busiest time of year, workwise, and I still managed to do it. I tried last year but that was a colossal bust... because of work and some family illness that is still with the family.

Now, I look at that '06 story as a piece of mummified fruit in the back of my refrigerator. I know I need to just let it go, but I can't quite bring myself to reach in, drag it out and toss it. There were maybe 9,000 words and it was good but -- '07's "Void Where Prohibited" was a real peach. I use a pseudonym for the NaNo work, too. Just saying...

My nephew Brett made it all the way to Japan for American Ninja Warrior. I nearly fell over... it was great watching him. He is a cutie pie but even better, he's a good and kind person as are his brother and sister. T says he made it not ONLY because he's a good athlete, but because of that naturally flowing thick blond hair and eyes -- well, I call Brett "Ol' Blue Eyes" behind everyone's back. He interviews well, looks good, has good humor, and even his dad put in a cameo voiceover. LOL.

As soon as I can get this puter to cooperate, I will definitely DEFINITELY post some of my work. I appreciate those of you who have been kind and supportive enough to contact me to just keep on keeping on.

Later, I promise to catch you all up and myself as well.

No comments: