Mar 26, 2008

We Gather Together -- For Now


Okay, this is not a just done photo. As a matter of fact, it was the day before I bought those red gloves at Coldwater -- back in February!




This is at five & ten in Athens, a wonderful place with great food and a pleasant staff. But Michelle and I decided we still prefer The Last Resort. Yowsa... Michelle and Chris (Extreme Left -- and I mean that in the nicest way) are such wonderful people and friends; Chris makes me scream out loud laughing sometimes -- and then there is April in the middle, Michelle's friend and former college roommate (think that's right), as visiting from Phoenix. We badgered our waiter to take the photo and fortunately, Miss Tia had arrived by then, so she's in the shot too at the far right (nothing could be further from the truth).
Her new black and white scarf is bunched around her neck. Like I said, it was COLD. But the company and the food was just great!

I look simply thrilled to be alive, don't I? Despite the fact that I wrap myself in swaddling clothes of my ubiquitous black, there is so much to be grateful about. Now if Miss Jeanne had been in the photo, even better... she has no idea how much she is missed and not just by my own self.







No comments: