Nov 4, 2008

Yes We Can


Yes, We Will.
Yes, We Must.
Hello everyone,
While I try not to get too over the top, I admit I am pretty thrilled over this election coming to such a close. I also think of Us as the United States -- not blue states or red states, as O says. I believe we are Americans -- not Blacks, not Whites, not Latinos, not Asians. So as we embark on this maiden voyage, good luck to us all. There will be mistakes, there will be more solemn days and days of despair too. But for now, and even for then, we have hope and the better angels of our nature as the saying goes.
Short tonight. Art Shenanigans will be back on FRIDAY with some surprises. But until then,
Get More Of What You Hope For.
Candace

2 comments:

femminismo said...

I'm with you, pal. There's a lot of work ahead, but we can do it, yes we can! Oh, the hope in my heart! It hasn't been there for so long ... and I was getting used to it that way. That's sad. But now there's also joy! Yes, yes, yes!

Mescrap said...

I'm so happy on the Obama winning!!