I do love the food at Ru-San's as well as what the staff does with the food. It delights the eye as well as the palate. If you're ever in Athens, check them out. The best sushi, sashimi, teriyaki... seriously, all things Japanese. And the drinks... well, you just have not had a martini until you have one of theirs.
No tour today, Kids, just a bit of fun, but you do not have to play if you don't want to. No pressure here and I know folks are busy as the (proverbial) bee. Besides, Sarah started this so you can blame her. snicker... uh oh, now I'm in dutch, for sure.For giggles, I was tagged last week by said friend Sarah Wallis, of Circles of Rain, here. The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did just now with Sarah).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
Wow. It's like a warped round robin of REAL tag, isn't it?
Okay, here are the six things about myself -- pretty soon you will know if you're tagged or not. Nothing catastrophic will happen if you break the chain, of course. Would I do that to you? C'mon...!
But honestly, you never know. Out here in Blogovia, you might make someone's day if you play. Here we go...
1. Until a few years ago, I weighed 85 pounds. (I was not anorexic nor was I bulemic. I was just really thin. Honest.)
2. I'm a published author.
3. I didn't drive until I was 40. (Mmm. I walked and ran everywhere... and I weighed 85, maybe there's a connection.)
4. I read approximately two and sometimes three books a week. I make art almost every day.
5. I hatched this cockamamie plan on not spending any money this year -- with the exceptions of my house note, utilities for same, groceries, and necessities such as doctors, vets, and subsequent medicines, etc.
6. I'm keeping a journal about this socioeconomic experiment and illustrating it, too. (I am calling it The 2009 Pinch A Nickel Till The Indian Rides The Buffalo Deal. Sounds Faustian, eh?)
So here are My TAGs -- you're it.
Denise of Bless This Mess.
RJ (Velvet Ginger) of Somewhere Over The Rainbow.
Chris of e-Cuneiform Scratchings (a totally fun blog!).
Charlie of Art Happens.
Linda of Wig Wandering ( I know. But trust me, she's there!).
Sarah of Black-Eyed Suzie .
And do check out Misty Mawn's site for these suggestions and visuals, tips and noodges going on now in January '09.
Get some sleep. Drink some water. Stretch. Smile -- and get more of what you love.