Dec 26, 2009

Happy Boxing Day!*

Hello Everyone!

Somehow I managed to talk Miss Jeanne out of this shoulderbag from Covent Garden... sigh. I owe one of her cousins a favour, I'm sure. But isn't this a great sight on Boxing Day, however?


Below is the beginning of another Paper Lady Brigade. As The Year of The Ox winds down, and as the Colour of the Year (Mimosa) has a last spin around the runway, this lady seems content indeed. Well, if I were Kuan Yin of The 1000 Hands, I suppose I would be too!



Take care -- Old Man Winter is not done yet!
Candace

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Sweetie! What a great bag! Happy Boxing Day to you too. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...Wishing you health, happiness and lots of FUN in 2010! What a great drawing. I wish I had all those hands before Christmas, when my two just weren't enough! ...so happy we got to meet here in Bloggerville! Hugs, Paulette xoxo