Aug 11, 2008

Quick Note, Gotta Go!

Hello again


Am I the only one -- I know I'm not -- who goes to the thrift stores "just in case"?

It's amazing what one can find there as well as places like Hobby Lobby, Michael's, et cetera.

As the saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure. And I have found some lately that are going on the art project I have begun...

Meanwhile, life and work (blech) goes on. The tummy trouble improves and then returns so I am on probiotic kefir and such... Kitten and Don were ill. Thought at first it was food poisoning but now we are none of us sure. Don was having the same symptoms -- okay. Not. Okay. Not.

A box or two to alter and give as gifties -- one in memoriam. One just because. And someone mentioned a fundraiser -- here. A couple days ago, there was an interesting suggestion on Jeanne's site, read the August 6th post. Real food for real thought...

Later,
Candace

3 comments:

femminismo said...

Oh, Candace! How I do love you. Thanks for noticing the post. I would love to have donations (online or figure something out) for the Adelante Mujeres (Onward Women) group in Oregon. It doesn't have to be anything big. Just something you can part with! Again, thanks! - Jeanne in Oregon

Candace said...

Jeanne, I would love to help out. I am still planning on coming to ArtFest next year, btw. Wouldn't that be fun, too!

As long as I can have a big tricked out name tag, I'm good to go.

michelle allen said...

I'm with you on the thrift shops! Garage Sales and and anywhere else you can find junk! : ) Love it, Love it!