Sep 2, 2008

Fun Stuff

Hello Everyone!

I now have a new teeny tiny laptop. To show you just how teeny tiny, here is a photo of the laptop with T's hand for reference. Hoohoo!


This means I am truly mobile and I could not be happier... altho I am indeed typing this on what feels like a HUGE desktop now. But really it isn't.



Okay, show and tell is over. In a couple of weeks, Appaloosa opens with Viggo Mortensen (if I were Mrs. G, I would say "My Secret Boyfriend No. 1"), and Ed Harris. Cowboys... the true American Mythos. Along with baseball and jazz.

Get more of what you love.
Candace

2 comments:

Madge said...

Hey Candace,

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I knew people would get sucked in by that title......

Love your new laptop..

Denise said...

Hello My Funny Friend! I have left you a little pressie on my blog!
Enjoy!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox